Camera System and Accessories
Due to the high-resolution sensor, coupled with the specially developed image processing, it is possible, even in only dimly lit cavities, to take pictures that show natural colours and are rich in detail and in contrast. These technical features ensure that the Full HD camera is suited for widely different applications.
- Arthroscope Ø 2.75 x 110 mm, viewing direction 30°
- Arthroscope Ø 4,0 x 175 mm, viewing direction 30 °
- HD Arthroscope Ø 4,0 x 175 mm, viewing direction 30 °
- Endoscopy sieve tray for lense, 290 x 80 x 52 mm
27" UHD-LCD Monitor
- IPS-PRO technology
- 1.07 billion colors
- native resolution Ultra HD (3840 x 2160)
- angle of view (h/v) 178°/178°Upscaling
- picture-in-picture function
Thanks to innovative technologies, our monitors, which have been specially developed for medical applications, provide you with perfect video live image display even in LCD technology.
With their lightweight construction and the standardized VESA adaptation, the monitors can be mounted on all flexible mounting systems, video trolleys, surgical lamps, etc.
A sealed housing, a colour-neutralized and anti-reflective protective glass, form the basis for careful cleaning and resistance to disinfectants and damage.
Arthroscopy Shafts universal
- Arthroscopy shaft with two rotatable taps, Ø 2.7 mm
- Arthroscopy shaft with two rotatable taps, Ø 4.0 mm
- Arthroscopy shaft with two fixed valves, Ø 4.0 mm
- Arthroscopy shaft with two rotatable taps, Ø 4.0 mm, 30 °
- High-flow arthroscopy shaft with two rotatable taps, Ø 4.0 mm
- High-flow arthroscopy shaft, quick-lock, with two rotatable taps, Ø 4.0 mm
LED Light Source
- high natural colour rendering with strong light intensity
- very homogeneous illumination, no edge shadowing effects or blooming
- glare shield when light conduction cable is not plugged in
- low-noise operating with minor heat development
- lifetime of bulb: approx. 30,000 hours
- setting of luminance intensity: digital in 10 steps
- light conducting cable connection: type Storz
Pixa 4k UHD Camera System
Santa Barbara Imaging Systems
4k UHD camera system with autoclavable camera head, integrated light source and HD documentation system. Direct operation on the console via 7 inch touch, four programmable buttons on the camera head or optional remote control via a 10 inch tablet.